International Student Orientation (ISO)
International Student Orientation (ISO) is a fun and important part of joining the Penn State community. In ISO you will learn about….
- Academic and social life at Penn State
- Insurance, immunization requirements, and University Health Services
- On- and off-campus resources and support services
- Strategies to get the most out of your time at Penn State
You will also have the opportunity to….
- Get your Penn State ID card
- Open a U.S. bank account
- Upload necessary immigration and contact information
- Meet with an adviser and schedule courses
- Make friends and great connections with your peers and older students
- Explore the campus and facilities
Studies show the academic and social benefits of participating in orientation programs. Faculty members and advisers see a marked difference in the preparedness and success of students who have participated in orientation. You will be placed in a small group led by two Orientation Leaders (OLs) who will guide you through orientation and answer your questions.
Arrive by Date: Wednesday, January 8, 2020 International Student Orientation begins on Thursday, January 9, 2020 for all students (graduate, undergraduate, transfer, exchange) who are starting at Penn State University Park campus in Spring 2020. This is the official page for the University Park campus International Student Orientation (ISO). Students will receive regular emails during the upcoming months with additional information.