International Health Insurance

International Health Insurance Portal

Direct access to Penn State's International SOS member portal. (Note: Only Penn State students/faculty/staff can access this site when logged in with their PSU Access ID.)

International Insurance for University-affiliated Travel

All students, faculty, and staff who are traveling outside of the United States on university business, with university funds or with a university organization are covered by Penn State's international health insurance. This section provides an overview of the insurance coverage and where to access information.

Insurance FAQ

How long am I covered? The plan covers you for the period of international travel required by your academic institution and for which you are participating. Travel necessary for the program is covered; personal travel prior to or after the program would not be.