Develop a Graduate Education Abroad Program

Graduate students may seek international experiences to enrich their academic program at Penn State.  In many cases, international research that is not part of a formal education abroad program is an excellent fit for graduate students.  In other instances, it might work well for a graduate student to study abroad with either a Penn State faculty leader or by directly enrolling in relevant coursework at a partner institution abroad.

Faculty members and administrators who wish to explore developing a new graduate education abroad program should contact the director of Education Abroad to inquire about a direct enrollment or exchange program or the Assistant Director for Faculty-Led Programs to inquire about a course or program led by a Penn State faculty member.