Office of Student Aid

If you are not studying on an officially sponsored program, you are not eligible to receive financial aid from Penn State.

Penn State students studying through the Education Abroad Office can use most components of their existing financial aid packages toward the cost of study abroad. Exceptions are work-study awards and some athletic scholarships.

Go to the Office of Student Aid's "Prepare for Study Abroad" webpage for more information.

Contact the Office of Student Aid concerning your eligibility for student financial aid while on your Penn State study abroad program. Visit the Office of Student Aid in 314 Shields Building to speak with an aid representative, or go to the Office of Student Aid website for more information.