Connect With an Education Abroad Adviser
Education abroad advisers work with a specific portfolio of programs and can help answer questions about your program of interest including how other programs compare, the application process, pre-departure processes, and cultural preparation.
General Questions or Need Help Choosing a Program?
- Visit our Steps to Study Abroad to learn more about how to get started
- View our online Education Abroad 101 module
- Talk to an education abroad peer adviser, who can help you narrow down your options before meeting with an education abroad adviser
- Note that peer advisers are not available during the summer months (May through August)
Summer Advising Appointments
If you are interested in meeting with an education abroad adviser during the summer term (May through August), please email the appropriate adviser using the table on this page in the "Find Your Education Abroad Adviser" section. We do not publish advising appointments in Starfish outside of the fall and spring semesters, but we are happy to connect with you via email to schedule a meeting based on our availability in the summer.
Guidelines for Scheduling an Advising Appointment (during the fall and spring terms)
- Find your education abroad adviser in Starfish.
- Use the table on this page to navigate directly to an adviser’s Starfish service profile, or visit the Advising team’s Starfish Service Catalog to find your adviser.
- Please list the following in the description box when scheduling an appointment:
- Write the name of the region, country, or program you are interested in
- List topics of discussion and please be as detailed as possible. For example: application process, costs & funding, travel logistics, health & safety, etc.
- If you do not write anything in the description box, your appointment will be canceled and you will be asked to reschedule and include a description of your questions/interests
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, please cancel it in advance so that another student may take that advising slot.
Find Your Education Abroad Adviser
Please email or schedule an appointment with the correct adviser based on a location or program you are interested in.
|Education Abroad Adviser Name||Email Address||Portfolio of Programs||Schedule an Appointment in Starfish|
|Tineka Lebrun, Assistant Director for Advisingemail@example.com||Africa, Ireland, the Middle East, the United Kingdom||Schedule an appointment with Tineka|
|Kristin Francofirstname.lastname@example.org||Denmark, Italy, Sweden||Schedule an appointment with Kristin|
|Brandon McCartneyemail@example.com||Latin America, Portugal, Spain||Schedule an appointment with Brandon|
|Chris Nischalkefirstname.lastname@example.org||International internship, research, and field study programs, Perreault Fellows, all programs in the Czech Republic||Schedule an appointment with Chris|
|Sara Paligaemail@example.com||Austria, Croatia, Germany, Greece, and the Netherlands, the CIEE Global Institutes program, and the incoming exchange program||Schedule an appointment with Sara|
|Johnna Westonfirstname.lastname@example.org||Asia, Australia, France, New Zealand||Schedule an appointment with Johnna|