Where To Record Your Travel

The TSN Database

The TSN Database is where all University Affiliated travel that is not completed through Global Programs Education Abroad should be recorded. This includes travel that is paid for by the University or any outside funding source that is considered University Affiliated. Personal travel is not required to be entered into the TSN database system.

Education Abroad System

Education Abroad's database is part of the Travel Safety Network. Students going abroad on any approved Penn State education abroad program will complete an application and/or registration via the online system utilized by Education Abroad, and those students do not have to separately register their study abroad travel plans in the Travel Safety Network database.  For more information on how to apply or enroll in an education abroad program, please visit the how to apply page.  For questions about how to record your education abroad travel plans, please contact Education Abroad.