Volunteer with Global Programs
- Become an Education Abroad Global Ambassador or Education Abroad Peer Adviser. Global Ambassadors give presentations in classes, to student organizations, and departments about the benefits and basics of study abroad. Peer Advisers hold office hours to answer preliminary questions about study abroad, helping students have productive advising appointments with Education Abroad Advisers.
- Volunteer for the International Children's Festival this year on Saturday, March 28, 2015. This global family event is co-organized by Global Connections, a non-profit organization affiliated with Penn State and the Centre County United Way, and the Office of Global Programs.
- Volunteers are needed to:
Festival Crew - Staff an internationally themed tables teaching children about different cultures and traditions using crafts and games.
Logistics Crew - Set-up, decorate, minor program logistics, tear-down.
Questions about volunteering for the Children's Festival? Contact Global Connections.
- iLeap Mentor (Office of Summer Session)
- iLEAP mentors lead small groups of international students taking summer classes and organize programs and activities. For more details about the iLEAP program and becoming an iLEAP mentor contact the Office of Summer Session. Apply to be a summer iLEAP mentor (paid)