Campus and College Representative Role

At Penn State, each campus location and academic college has a designated representative who can meet with students who want to start the process of preparing to study abroad.  The Education Abroad office encourages all students to contact the international programs/study abroad coordinator in their respective college or at their campus location. These coordinators are excellent resources for students, and can help with the following:

  • Selecting a program that will fit with the student's academic plan
  • Locating programs, if any, that are tailored to the student's major
  • Notifying the student of any college- or department-specific policies regarding study abroad
  • Informing students of short-term programs that are designed and led by faculty members from their own college or campus

Contact Your Campus or College Representative

Please refer to the campus contact list or the University Park college contact list to find out who to contact within your academic unit.