Teaching a Penn State Graduate Course Overseas

An approved Penn State graduate course may be offered by a member of the graduate faculty or approved instructor at a location outside the U.S. with approval of the Graduate School, according to established policies for limited off-site course offerings. This activity can be established without a formal agreement.