Adding or Changing a Reviewer for a Campus, College, Department, or Program

If you need to change or add a reviewer for a campus, college, department, or program, please email with the information of the new person. 

Please indicate if they are replacing anyone and whether or not there are any specific permissions that are being requested.  Your request will be forwarded to the appropriate Education Abroad personnel to help you.