2018-19 Faculty Fulbright Recipients
Penn State has a long tradition of Fulbright success. Eight faculty members are recipients of the Fulbright grant for the 2018-2019 awards cycle, and two won the Specialist Program awards.
The university congratulates the following 2018-2019 Fulbright Recipients:
- Kofi Adu, Associate Professor of Physics, Division of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Penn State Altoona (Host Institution: University of Cape Coast, Ghana)
- Linda Caldwell, Professor Emeritus, Recreation, Park and Tourism Management and Human Development and Family studies, College of Health and Human Development (Host Institution: University of Minho, Portugal)
- Ebony Coletu, Assistant Professor of English, College of the Liberal Arts (Host Institution: University of Ghana, Ghana)
- Joystna Kalavar, Professor of Human Development and Family Studies, Penn State New Kensington (Host Institution: Sri Venkateswara, India)
- Tineka Lebron, Global Programs (Administrative Seminar, India)
- Serguei Lvov, Professor of Energy and Mineral Engineering and Material Science, College of Earth and Mineral sciences (Host Institution: Kazakh National Technical University, Kazakhstan)
- Vittalda Prabhu, Professor of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering, College of Engineering (Host Institution: India Institute of Technology, Delhi, India).
- Malcom Woollen, Professor, Arts and Architecture (Ecole Nationale Sueriure des Beaux-Arts, France)
- Marty Trethewey, Professor of Mechanical Engineering, College of Engineering (Specialist Program, Split, Croatia)
- Nicole Webster, Associate Professor of Youth and International Development, College of Agricultural Sciences (Specialist Program, Kosovo)